Benefits of Litter One
Traditional clay litter is unsafe for both cats and the environment. Made of chemicals, cats can ingest clay dust and particles causing respiratory problems and nutrient deficiencies. Forests are devastated every year by clay strip mining. Pine pellets are a natural and safe alternative that poses no threat to cats or the planet. 100% pure pine, Litter One has absolutely no chemicals, no additives and no artificial fragrances. Pine destroys odors without artificial agents and dust clouds that are harmful to cats and messy in the home.
- Pine pellets cover up odors with a natural scent and are up to four times more absorbent
- Litter One uses post-waste pellets that are 100% natural and 100% safe for the environment
- Pine pellets have no dust and are less messy than clay litter products
- Pine is biodegradable and breaks down quickly in landfills
Recycling is a crucial way to have a positive impact on our planet. We are constantly creating more waste, which means more chemicals being released from landfills, more destruction of our forests and huge amounts of energy being used to create brand new products from raw materials. Recycling is a critical way we can reduce greenhouse gas emissions and preserve nature for generations to come.
- The U.S. is number one producer of trash with 1,609 pounds of trash per person, per year
- Every American uses approximately one 100-foot Douglas fir tree worth of paper products every year
- Recycling plastic saves twice as much energy as burning it in an incinerator
- Plastic products that end up in the ocean kill as many as 1,000,000 sea animals per year
- The average American will consume over 600 times their adult weight in garbage
Using products made from recyclable products, like Litter One, dramatically reduces the amount of waste and unnecessary energy used. Litter One uses post-consumer materials and pine pellets that come from sustainable forest pine sources like the Forest Stewardship Council. Using recyclable products and recycling trash Recycling reduces the need for raw resources, uses less energy and preserves the environment for the future.
The importance of being eco-friendly is all around us. It is in the grass we walk on, the water we swim in and the air we breathe. With global warming on the rise and the population rapidly increasing, it is important that we use products that are good for the environment and protect the future of our planet.
Plastic products rot in landfills for eternity when we throw them out. Constant automobile driving pollutes the air we breathe every day. And forests all over the world are being destroyed to make us new products and resources.
But being eco-friendly is more than turning off the lights and adjusting the thermostat. In order to save our planet we must purchase eco-friendly and responsible products. Products like Litter One, that are 100% natural and biodegradable, leave no impact on our environment. Products made out of post-consumer waste and sustainable sources use the earth’s resources responsibly, avoiding unnecessary deforestation and environmental damage.
Eco-friendly is a lifestyle, not just a stamp put on a product. By constantly being aware of our impact on the environment and making a conscious effort to go green, we can help reverse years of damage.
Buying environmentally responsible products like Litter One is great for our environment, but there is more we can do. Almost everything we do during our day impacts the environment in some way. Today, think about the ways you can leave a greener footprint and how you can help the planet.
Check back with us often to get eduCATed on how we can all help greater a green planet and a healthier environment.